1) Paint the Owner's Suite = DONE
2) Rearrange the furniture in above room = DONE
3) Buy new lamps for the same = DONE (twice as I bought a pair & hated them and then spent 6 hours yesterday looking for something that works in the room -- Yay! They look great)
4) Call cable company and have the alternate cable outlet activated to accommodate new furniture placement = DONE (called them as soon as I typed it - Damn, this is working already)
5) Finish hanging pictures, buying/placing new accessories = DONE
6) Prune, fertilize, and dead head rose bushes = DONE (after putting it off for 3 weeks)
7) Give topiaries on front porch a haircut = DONE (they were beginning to look like Don King)
8) Pull weeds in flower beds and spray weed killer in front & rear yard = DONESo far it looks like I'm doing pretty good. You're thinking "What is this guy talking about? He is on fire!" Well, keep reading my little friends....
9) Buy fertilizer for palms, new trees, and shrubs. Then actually put it out as opposed to letting it sit in the garage for two months like the rose fertilizer. = 1/2 DONE
10) Edge flower beds in rear yard and by fencing = 1/2 DONE (have a neighbor/landscaper coming out to do it. Was supposed to be done yesterday but either rain or a hangover kept him away)
11) Call HOA management service and complain about front yard not being weeded/edged - not that it will do any good as the company is virtually worthless = DONE (for what it's worth -- they really are a sorry management company)
12) Clean & paint front porch rails. There is grout debris all over the place from having slate installed and it looks like shit. I want it pretty & white again.
13) Check into a low sheen sealer for said slate that can be applied over the matte finish sealer I put on right after it was installed. I just thought I wanted a matte finish. Now I want is shinier.
14) Apply said sealer to slate if it exists. Another all day job.
15) Pressure wash rear patio, screened porch floor, and driveway.
16) Seal said concrete areas with a "wet look" sealer. This requires boarding the dogs overnight.
17) Sand and re-stain wood glider on patio. Once upon a time it was a pretty oak color. Now it's kind of green & brown.
18) Have evergreens moved in front yard and something...not sure what...installed in it's place. These evergreens really bother me for some reason.
19) Install Crepe Myrtles along fence in rear yard
20) Clean facia above garage -- looks like someone sat on the roof and poured oil on them
21) Call gutter company again to see when they plan to install front gutters
22) Get estimate on enclosing rear patio with screen cage. This will likely include a trip to the hospital after I faint after reading the quote.
23) Get estimate on finishing crown molding in office, BR 2, T's office, and bathrooms.
24) Organize kitchen pantry & cabinets before something falls out on one up us and renders us dead.
25) Put San Francisco "stuff" in scrap book. No, I do not do elaborate scrapbooks with cute ribbons and fabric. I scotch tape or staple whatever it is that I want to keep on the page. = DONE
26) Call my buddies housekeeper and beg..bribe...cry... so she'll take me on as a client. According to him the woman is awesome. She does laundry, cleans under furniture, and actually dusts "under" things as opposed to around them. She has one slot left and I aim to get it. The service we use now is OK but not worth what we're paying. = DONE (called her this morning - she came by the house & we interviewed each other. She is awesome. She starts Monday and she's $15 a week less than the ones we currently use)
27) Go to gym. OMG this is like my least favorite thing to do but for longevity and health I need to get into a routine.
28) Orgainze CD collection. Somewhere along the line A Kitty Wells Christmas and Led Zeppelin's Presence ended up in the same rack. All of the CD's are like this. Sheer chaos. = DONE (had to put everything back in the armoire in the BR so did right)
29) Figure out what to do for T's 40th Birthday. It's right around the corner and I need to find something really special and memorable to mark the occasion. Yesterday we went to K-Mart after dinner and while carrying out a vacuum I bought (the old one smelled like dog) I told him "Happy Birthday Honey".
30) Organize my Bog Buddy list and links. I have to do some major adding of links and some organizing. I want this blog to be as simplified and free of confusion as my life it. (rolls eyes)