1.31.2006

Bush speech to set election-year agenda..........

........and who gives a shit? 60% of the USA now sees him about as credible as Howard Stern or Anna Nicole Smith.


FLUSH
Alito Is Sworn in As Associate Justice

........Civil Rights as we know them are going down the tubes into the GOP crapper

SAD NEWS
Coretta Scott King Dies at 78

...........I had the pleasure of meeting Mrs. King once when I was 20 years old. She came into a law firm that worked in with then Mayor Maynard Jackson (a regular around the firm). I found her to be a very dignified and classy lady.

CHICKEN LITTLE! THE SKY IS FALLING!
Fed Raises Rates; Another Hike Possible

.........very soon people will be crying about "high interest mortgage rates" of 6.5% and a falling economy. Doesn't anyone remember when an 8% was still considered good? Spoiled brats.

OSCAR SAYS
'Brokeback Mountain' and Small Films Lead the Way

........the poor dears at the AFA must be seeing red. Or is it a pinkish-gay that's blocking their distorted vision after hearing this news from "helly-wood?

KEEP THOSE HANDS WHERE WE CAN SEE THEM
Concern grows over Kama Sutra computer virus

.........just say no when the email masturbation fairly comes a knocking on Wednesday or you may lose more than your load.

HAS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH THE NEWS BUT IT'S MY BLOG AND ONE OF MY FAVORITE FILM DIALOGUES
..........Hush...Hush, Sweet Charlotte (1964)

Miriam: Yes, I told Jewel. And I told your father, too. Why wouldn't I? After all, I wasn't much more than a child then, and all I ever got in this house was people telling me how lucky I was. And your father always favoring you and holding you up as an example. Why wouldn't I tell him that his pure, darling little girl was having a dirty little affair with a married man!

Charlotte: You're a vile, sorry little bitch!!!

Miriam: How was I to know it would end in murder - with John being butchered?- Olivia de Havilland, Bette Davis

No comments: