1.13.2009

The length of a man's ring finger may predict his...

...success as a financial trader. Researchers at the University of Cambridge in England report that men with longer ring fingers, compared to their index fingers, tended to be more successful in the frantic high-frequency trading in the London financial district. This according to a Yahoo News article on a study from PNAS: http://www.pnas.org/.


Forgive me if I'm wrong (inherently wrong in this case) but isn't it supposed to be that the length of a man's fingers was indicative (giggles) of the size of his penis? Is there a correlation between the two that a man with long fingers can pick winning stocks and is hung? So how exactly does this apply to me? I can tell you, I happen to have rather long fingers and for a while my account was up about 30%. Today, however, if you were privy to my Scottrade IRA account you'd see that the account has shrunk -- considerably dammit. But the last time I checked, like a few seconds ago, Pookie Jr. was still the same - no shrinkage detected. And, it's cold as all get out this morning. Enough said.

No comments: