9.05.2005

Tag I'm it

One of my favorite bloggers, the sexy Hikaru, has tagged me.


7 things I plan to do before I die:
  1. Cruise the Mediterranean with my boyfriend
  2. Retire to some place cooler - Florida summers are a bitch
  3. Go back to college and get a Masters in Family, Youth and Community Sciences
  4. Complete a semi-fictional/semi-autobiography book and see it published
  5. Quit smoking before it's too late
  6. Buy and restore a weekend cottage
  7. Learn basic Spanish, Chinese, Italian


7 things I can do:

  1. Roll my tongue
  2. Make myself laugh
  3. Let go of a grudge when it's time
  4. Design a very nice home on a relatively small budget
  5. Make other people laugh
  6. Prepare a good ole southern meal without a recipe
  7. Read approximately 1400 words per minute with 85% comprehension
7 things I cannot do:
  1. Comprehend the basics of Algebra
  2. Watch an animal suffer
  3. Stand by and listen quietly to thoughtless religious/social/political remarks
  4. Be stopped in the middle or left lanes of heavy traffic without feeling panic
  5. Catch popcorn by tossing it in my mouth
  6. Eat anything straight from a can
  7. Imagine life without my boyfriend
7 things that attract me to the same (or opposite) sex:
  1. Dark eyes & dark hair
  2. Slight facial stubble
  3. Thick shoulders and arms
  4. A thin sheet over a naked body in the morning
  5. Chest & tummy hair
  6. That firm butt
  7. Full lips

7 things that I say most often:

  1. "Well, shit."
  2. "hmmm hmm"
  3. "I gotta see a man about a horse."
  4. "Peggy's calling."
  5. "Get your thumb out of your ass and drive already!"
  6. "Somebody opened a sack."
  7. "Oh. My. God."

7 celebrity crushes:

  1. Matthew Mcconaughey
  2. Keanu Reeves
  3. Chris Klein
  4. Robert Gant
  5. Benjamin Bratt
  6. Christian Bale
  7. Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson

7 people I want to do this:

My boyfriend T

Micah

Petunia

Doris

DLAK

Scott M

Ella

Tag you're it.

10 comments:

purpletwinkie said...

1400 words/min! 85% comprehension! I'm very impressed. I wonder what happens to the other 15%

Hikaru said...

You could give Evelyn Wood a run for her money!

Mr. Brian said...

The number 5 thing you say most often....I thought that was only me that said that!

OGFIB:

Oh, God Forbid I Bite!

Sangroncito said...

I failed algebra at least five times!

ella m. said...

I did it, although my answers are not as good as yours :)

The Dangerous Man said...

Dwain 'The Rock' Johnson

hahahaha

you make me laugh!

;-)

Qivan said...

mandarin is a very difficult language.

Petunia McGillicuddy said...

cool! I'm on the case!

what's it mean to see man about a horse or open a sack?

doris said...

This is the third time I have been tagged for this same meme and will dutifully mention you all when I get around to it :-) Meanwhile, I am making a point of not reading anyone's because I know I will be influenced! So I look forward to reading it another time.

Pookie65 said...

P & H: As a freshman in high school I was placed in advanced English. I've always loved reading & writing so it was a natural for me to move on to a reading lab for testing. Spelling and grammar on the other hand....

Brian: Guess it's a soouthern thing. The first time I heard it was when my cousin-by-marriage yelled it out the window to old man. I was about 6 at the time and couldn't wait to tell my mom what she said :-)

Jay: I would crawl naked up a busy interstae on my belly for the Rock.

Mad: Keep in mind this are just ambitions - lol Who knows if I'll ever achive these goals. For now I do good to order from the menu of PF Chang's without sounding a fool.

Ella & Doris: Ya'll are the bomb. These little meme thingies are pretty telling. Hope ya'll don't mind my hitting ya up for it.

Petunia who can turn the world on with her smile: Seeing a man about a horse can take on many meanings if ya get my drift. ;-)
And when someone opens a sack it is when a ton of cars come from no where on the road.

San: Algebra is the only subject I ever failed in my life. It was created by evil, cruel people to torture the artistic types in the world.