Borrowed -- OK STOLEN from my blog buddy Cola Boy. This is one that will be easy to say yes or no to and difficult to admit in some cases.
1. How old were you when you knew you were gay?
10 or 11 maybe...
2. Have you ever had sex with the opposite sex?
Yes. I've been with 11 people my entire life and the majority was female
3. Who was the first person you came out to?
Myself. Then to a friend.
4. Are you out to your family?
Most of them. I don't deny it or put on a front to have them believe otherwise. It's my belief that what someone does or doesn't do in their bedroom is only their business. You cannot control who you love.
5. Do you want children?
Sometimes. However, in Florida we couldn't adopt if we wanted to. Better to leave the little tykes in an orphanage than to give them a loving home, eh Mr. Republican?
6. Do you have more gay friends or straight friends?
Locally my closest friends are heterosexual. T & I travel in several social circles and we have friends from every walk of life.
7. Were you out in school?
For the most part in college. In High School no.
8. Is your best friend the same sex as you?
I have several people I consider my best friends but my partner is a male and my very best friend so yes.
9. If your best friend is the same sex, have you ever had sex with them?
Hell yea! Every chance T is up for the occasion --- no pun intended.
10. Have you ever done crystal meth?
And coke...and MDA...and ecstasy...and acid....you name it I have probably tried it when I was much younger. Thank God I grew up and lived to tell about it.
11. Have you ever been in a sling?
Nope. But recently I've been thinking of getting a hammock and a mechanics creeper. You do the math...
12. Have you ever done a 3-way?
Yes. And hated it. I'm admittedly selfish and do not like to share. For each his own though so long as it's between consenting adults; they are safe; and no one gets hurt.
13. Have you ever dressed in drag?
For Halloween. I went as a best friend's Grandmother one year and as an obnoxious Christian Bible-thumper on another year.
13. Would you date a drag queen?
I've never been in a situation to make the call. I doubt it though.
14. Are you a top/bottom or truly versatile?
Shit it's been so long I forgot....Versatile I suppose.
15. Have you seen an uncircumcised penis?
Only in the pictures.
16. Have you had sex with someone of a different ethnicity?
I can't say that I have. If I were single I wouldn't rule it out for sure but before meeting T the occasion never arose. No pun intended.
17. Have you ever barebacked?
I love barebacking so much I wrote an entire essay about it: Barebacking 101. Seriously, I've been in a very monogamous relationship for 15 years. Nothing comes between me and my man.
18. How many Cher CDs do you own?
One. I bought it right after seeing Cher's (999th) farewell tour.
19. Name of your first love?
Where to begin. Once upon a time I was in love with a girl named Paula. She broke my heart. Before her I was in love with an alcoholic, abusive son-of-a-bitch named Jimmy. I truly believe that life throws us curves so we can eventually become who we are supposed to be. And be with.
20. Do you still talk to them?
Nope. I have no idea where she is and the last time I talked to him he was still a drunk. I do wish them both all the best in the world though....
21. Does size matter?
Remember that when purchasing furniture one needs to be mindful of scale for a truly functional and beautiful room. Oh, I bet this means something else....I can honestly say that I've personally never had any complaints and for the past 15 years haven't had to dish any out.
22. Biggest turn on?
Everything about T turns me on. His scent...little sounds...motions. I particularly am turned on by his arms and his perfect ass.
23. Biggest turn off?
Hell, the wind blows the right way and I get a woody. Regarding my man there really isn't anything that comes to mind.
24. Ever been harassed due to you orientation?
I've never been bashed or anything and I can't remember anyone screaming anything crude at me. I guess I've always surrounded myself with liberal thinking people. If I was harassed I didn't realize it. I know gay harassment exists and I would pity the person who tries that shit on me.
25. Worst gay stereotype that applies to you?
I get my hair highlighted. Of course that's fast becoming a norm with heterosexual men as well so....
26. Ever been to a pride rally?
Yep. It was in Atlanta and I ran into a GORGEOUS hunk of a man who I "almost" dated --- until I made out with him. He kept his eyes open the entire time and had a crazy look about him and that was a major turn off.
27. Would you marry if you could?
Perhaps. Mainly for the economic and logistic side of it. I'm committed...T's committed...and I don't need a piece of paper to convince me of this. Again, for each his own.
28. Would you rather be rich and smart or young and beautiful?
Well, if you are "rich" and smart there are procedures to keep you looking young and beautiful. So I choose the former of the two.
29. Do you sculpt your eyebrows?
I do tweeze and trim them to keep them looking neat. But I have never had them waxed.
30. Do you trim your body hair?
Regularly. The clippers know my body almost as well as T does.
31. Ever had sex with more than one person in a day?
32. Ever been to an orgy?
Nope. Not my cup of tea. But for those who are consenting adults, inclined, and practice safe sex then have at it.
33. Have you dated your best friends ex?
34. Would you vote for Hillary Clinton if she ran for president?
If she were the best Democratic candidate running I would.
35. Do you want monogamy in your relationships?
I demand monogamy. It is in fact the basis of my relationship. I just cannot imagine being with anyone other than T.
36. Do you believe in true love?
37. Do you have any tattoos?
No, but I would like to get one on my ankle.
38. Do you have any piercings?
Both ears are/were pierced. It's been years since I've worn a ring though.
39. Would you date a smoker?
Seeing as I smoke it's a given. T has basically stopped smoking and I am planning to stop by my birthday.
40. Do you get HIV tests every 6 months?
Not anymore. 15 monogamous years with the same person pretty much eliminates the need.
41. Do you know anyone who has died from H.I.V.?
Sadly yes. In my close circles of friends there hasn't been anyone but through the six degrees of separation I know many.
42. Do you know what Stonewall was?
I do. I also had the pleasure of knowing Jack Nichols, a pioneer in the Gay Rights movement, via interviews and many lengthy phone conversations. He was a lovely person with vision, drive, and a heart of gold.
43. Strangest place you have had sex?
In a treehouse located in a park beside a town home T and I lived in for a while. That was back in the wild days -- see #10.
44. Strangest place you've woken up?
On the floor?
45. Are your best years behind or in front of you?
Every day is a gift. I can only hope and pray that there are many more years ahead.
46. Favorite porn movie?
I can only remember the name of one - Two Fistfuls.
47. There was no #47! Guess that's what happens when you steal a MEME.
48. Are you in love now?
Head over heels.
49. Ever been in love with a straight guy/girl?
Yes. See #19.
50. Did you ever have sex with them?
Yes. See #19.
51. Have you ever been to a nude beach?
Yes. But it was more of a topless beach and I was a child.
52. Have you ever been to a bath house?
I've been inside a bar that at one time was a bath-house but I've never been a "guest" of an active one. That said I do have a huge shower in my bathroom with a tile bench....
53. Ever had sex in public?
Does #43 count? It was 4:00 in the morning but someone did walk by and see us.
54. Have you ever gotten into a relationship for Money or Security, instead of Love and Friendship?
55. Have you ever stayed in a relationship for Money or Security, instead of Love and Friendship?
Possibly. I stayed in an abusive relationship because I was young and didn't want to move back home. I suppose being knocked around was better than not having my own place at the time.
56. Have you ever keyed someone's car?
No but I was with a group of friends on a night out and one guy, the last person in the world you'd expect, did. I cussed his ass out up and down for doing it.
57. Have you ever fantasized killing someone not famous?
Nope. I've wanted to slap the shit of a few people (and have) but that's about as harsh as it gets.
58. Have you ever witnessed someone dying?
My father and my brother during the saying process.
59. Have you ever contemplated suicide?
Yes. Years ago I let depression get the better of me and came very close to pulling the trigger. Thank God I had the good sense to call my shrink at the time.
60. Are you glad you're still here?
Well, Hell yes! Like I said, every day is a gift. Life is one big adventure and from the bad times and good times alike we grow into who we are supposed to be. I have a lot of growing up to do yet.
And now, any of you readers are welcome to copy (STEAL -- like I did) and fill this MEME out.